Network Support Specialist / Systems Administrator
We are a 28+ Year Established Computer Services firm in Toms River seeking a candidate with good computer skills for a full-time position. Our ideal candidate will receive Lucrative salary pay, health benefits, retirement plan along with vacation time.
- PC hardware break/fix and troubleshooting.
- Document, track and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Experience with Windows 7/8/10.
- Experience with Office 2007/2010/2013/2016/365.
- General knowledge of Routing, Networking, Wireless Access Points.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with end-user clients.
This position requires at least three years of relevant job experience or equivalent training dedicated to the IT/Computer Repair/Network Administration type fields to be considered.
Certifications, as well as Windows Server and Exchange Server experience, are a plus.
Candidate must have reliable transportation for our commercial clients which are located throughout Ocean and Monmouth Counties. Our company is extremely customer service oriented. The proper candidate will be willing to not just meet but exceed our customers’ expectations on a regular basis.